Thursday, February 21, 2013

Nomad








































Feels like a nomad in a strange land,
I am here, but don’t know where I belong.

A familiar gaze, a familiar voice; takes me to the memories of yester-years,
An unknown smile and a strange comfort pulls me back from the life I left.

I too have dreams and visions from a far away land,
And I know I will be gone long before the doom descends.

It’s not a cry nor a call, but some unknown strings that pull me away,
I too want to belong, to be rooted and grounded…but alas these thoughts, these strings lure me out.

I may belong here with my body and earth,
But oh this twisted ether, this soul so dis-content.

Like an eagle I will soar high, like a fish drift away fast…
After all I am a nomad at my heart and soul…

To the unknown, to the adventure I belong!


No comments:

Post a Comment